Classic 50 Intermediate and Cross bar
- Profile 16×50
- Triple-laminated spruce from sustainable forest management, 100% PEFC certified
- Great stability
- Available between 20cm to 200cm
- Only available per bundle
Classic 50 intermediate and/or cross bars are made of first-class laminated spruce from sustainable forest management, 100% PEFC certified. To guarantee maximum stability, this stretcher bar is 3-fold laminated. By laminating 3-fold, instead of 2-fold as with the Classic 45, the tendency of warping will be even smaller. The crosses are realized with these cross bars with a pin-slot connection, which means that a cross requires one intermediate bars with slots in the middle and two short intermediate bars that together form the cross.
Classic 50 intermediate and/or cross bars are supplied as standard from 20 to 200 cm.
- Intermediate bars from 50 to 70cm without slot, from 80 to 200cm with slot.
- Half intermediate bars to form a cross are available from 80 to 200 cm.