- Profile 20x65mm
- Triple-laminates spruce wood bars from sustainable forestry, 100% PEFC-certified.
- Laminated bars are even more stable than finger-jointed bars
- 171 length sizes in stock
- Available between 20 cm and 300 cm, made to measure to the millimeter
- Matching Classic 65 intermediate and cross strips available for frames from 50 cm
- In bundles, also available per piece
Classic 65 stretcher bars are made of first class spruce from sustainable forestry, 100% PEFC-certified. To ensure maximum stability, this stretcher is laminated three times. Due to the triple lamination, instead of double as with the Classic 45, the tendency to warp is even lower. The Classic 65 bars can be perfectly combined with the matching Classic 65 intermediate and cross bars.
Available between 20cm and 300cm, every 5cm. Custom-made to every millimetre. With slot 20 – 200cm, 2 slots 200 – 300cm Packaging:
- 20cm t/m 200cm = 20 pieces
- 150cm t/m 300cm = 10 pieces
- Also available per piece.