Si Frame 35
Si Frame - Stretcher bars
- Profile, size 35x65mm
- Museum quality, optimum stability due to carefully chosen combination of aluminum and wood
- Sophisticated set of mounting parts.
- Easy and quick to assemble, by means of a 4mm Allen key.
- Cross bars in the back of the window for maximum distance to the canvas
- Retrofitting intermediate and/or cross bars is possible
- Wooden part of the profile from sustainable forest management, 100% PEFC certified, laminated, maximum stability
- Available in any desired length
Si-frame 35 is made of a carefully chosen aluminum profile with a spruce-laminated profile frame, for optimum stability. Museum quality. A set of mounting parts has been developed for mounting Si Frame 35, which can be easily mounted with a 4mm Allen key. The standard distance between the fabric and intermediates and/or cross for the Si-frame is 35mm profile is 17mm. For large canvases, a large distance between the canvas and the cross can be important. Therefore, with Si-Frame 35 it is possible to retrofit the intermediate and/or cross bars. Deliver bespoke quickly To assemble an aluminum frame, only a 45-degree crosscut saw is required, with which the Si-frame intermediate and/or cross bars can also be cut straight. As a retailer, you can supply any size of aluminum windows and canvases very quickly with a minimum stock of Si-Frame lengths and a basic stock of mounting parts.
- Lengths of 4 or 6 meters, longer lengths via coupling pieces and doubling of the aluminum frame
- Available cut to size
- Packaging: 8 pieces per size